We haven’t updated the blog in a while, but that’s not because Clevertim CRM is no longer maintained. On the contrary, we’ve been working hard on adding more features and improving the system for our existing customers and for the potential customers are there looking for CRM for their small business.
Here’s in brief what we’ve added and worked on:
- Pipeline view for opportunities – ability to switch between the list view and pipline view for opportunities. Pipeline view gives you the ability to see what opportunities you have coming up in each stage, the value of those opportunities, people and tasks associated with those opportunities. Try it under the Opportunities tab.
- Calendar view for tasks – ability to switch between the list view and the calendar view for tasks. It gives you a much better view of the tasks coming up for everyone in your team.
- Email from Clevertim CRM – ability to send email to your contacts from Clevertim CRM. The email is being sent from your email address and the contacts will reply to your email address and not to a @clevertim.com email address. Simplifies the communication with your contacts.
- More custom fields. You can now refer existing contacts, companies, case or opportunities as additional fields and also a custom field for currencies. A few ideas for use cases:
- Reports to relationship (Add a Manager/Boss field to each contact and point to another contact)
- Wife/Sibling/Married to/Family relationships
- Have multiple companies for a contact. Add a company type custom fields applicable to contacts.
- For cases and opportunities it gives you the ability to track multiple contacts associated with them
- Intermediation/Agent/Referral relationships – for opportunities or companies, track who the intermediation/agent contact is or track who referred the opportunity or the company
- Categorize support cases by opportunity, to make sure for each opportunity you have a clear idea of how much support work is involved. Cases can have an opportunity custom field to track this relationship.
- Use cases of mini-projects within an opportunity to make sure you keep track of various streams of work within an opportunity. The cases can have an opportunity custom field to track this relationship.
And many other smaller improvements. Please visit our website or take our demo on our main page to see all these features in action.